Friday, January 13, 2006

More iPod good news

Today seems to be a back-slapping day for the iPod round here. I actually discovered this next feature a while ago but I'ev only just gotten round to mentioning it. I've been asked (by Steve) if, when playing video, the iPod can pause it and let you do something else. Well, at the time I said that I didn't think so but I had only bought it that day so give me a chance! Anyway, the actual answer is yes, it can. It looks like it can save the current postion for multiple video files. Whether it can store a different position for each file or only the last few, I don't know.
I've got to say, I disagree with the opinion that the iPod Video is no good for video. I think the original statement, that video is a sideline for a device that is a music player is about right. I watched dl.tv at the gym today and could see everything perfectly well. Obviously a fold out eight inch screen would be great but that just ain't gonna happen.
The Creative Vision:M just leaves me cold, better codec support or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home